Is there race day registration?
Race Day registration is available online through the Wednesday before the race and in-person early on Friday afternoon or the morning of the race for the Kids’ Mile, 5K and 10K Open only. Please see schedule for details. Race Day registration can mean lengthy lines that may delay you getting to the starting line on time, so please plan ahead. No team registrations on the day of the race.
May I switch from the 5K to the 10K and vice versa?
Yes, you can.
*Please note, not all events on Race Roster have transfer settings enabled. If you do not see the ‘TRANSFER’ button on the event registration page please contact the Event Director listed at the bottom of the page and inquire about their transfer policies.
- Sign In to your Participant Dashboard by selecting “Sign In” in the top right here: https://raceroster.com/
- Select “My Transaction History” on left hand side of the page
- Under Description, click on the Event Name that you wish to edit (in blue text)
- Scroll down, and Select “TRANSFER” button on right hand side below the REGISTER button
- Click the “To a new Sub-Event” button
- Select yourself from the participant drop down menu (if you registered multiple people in your original transaction-choose the participant who is transferring sub-events)
- Select sub-event you would like to transfer to
- Click Start Transfer
- Proceed through the registration form and complete all questions outlined as this is essentially a new registration.
- Accept the waiver
- Submit your order and you will be transferred to the new sub-event
Are strollers allowed on the course?
The Blue Bell Fun Run is kid friendly. Strollers are allowed on the course. We ask that you please be considerate of other participants when maneuvering your stroller through the course.
What if I don't want to run? Can I walk?
Yes, you can walk if you don’t want to run. We ask that all participants who plan on walking the course delay their start until after the runners have started.
Are dogs allowed on the course?
The Blue Bell Fun Run is dog friendly. Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times. And remember that your canine friend needs plenty of water – he doesn’t have the benefit of sweating to cool off like we do! That’s why we have a water station for dogs at the end of the race. Look for it behind the Blue Bell truck.
I can't make it to the race. May I transfer my registration to someone else?
No. Due to volume of registrants and Race Day walkups, we are unable to do transfers.
Can I get a refund?
Refunds are not issued. We hope all registrants are able to participate in the race. Whether you participate in the race or not, please consider your registration fee a donation to Run for the Youth of Washington County, which supports Brenham High School athletics as well as educational, religious, charitable and other non-profit programs and activities that foster the physical health of, and instill good character in, the youth of Washington County, Texas.
Are showers and restrooms available?
Yes! Showers are available for your to clean up before you get back in the car and drive to lunch, your hotel, your home or wherever you go after running and eating delicious Blue Bell Ice Cream!
Restrooms are available in the same location as showers and port-a-potties are at the start of the race.
Is there a bag check for participants?
Yes! We try to make our event as convenient as possible, so a bag check is available.
Can I replace a member of my team with another runner?
No on 5K and 10K Team Challenge.